- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
Our full name: Beecroft Sons & Nicholson Ltd
We also trade as “Assessing Direct”Our company registration number on the Island of Nevis : C 41226
Our contact details:
Beecroft Sons & Nicholson Ltd
PO Box 270
Harrow HA3 6XL
Our Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number: ZA366365
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s): To keep you informed about our activities and provide updates on developments in insurance law and to manage the matters you have instructed us to manage on your behalf.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is that we have legitimate interests in doing so, or we need to do so to provide our services to you.
- The legitimate interest being pursued is so that we may keep in touch with you and to let you know about changes in insurance law and so that we may bring the matter you have instructed us to deal with on your behalf to an expeditious and satisfactory conclusion.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are those associated with the work and activities of Beecroft Sons & Nicholson Ltd.
- If we intend to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, it is only to countries that have been subject to a finding of adequacy by the European Commission.
- We will review the storage of personal data every ten years.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
- Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement. If you do not supply your personal data to us, there is no consequence for you.
- We do not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.